I like writing and I like keeping a blog. What I am having a trouble with lately is I packed myself with activities this summer that I longed to write about, but never seem to find the proper time. Maybe I’ll just break them into short little blog post just so I can get by.
But I’ll catch up, I promise. But to give you an idea, here’s what’s keeping me busy:
- I have a huge adulthood project that involves construction. So for the past few weeks I have been researching for leads and references of a good contractor and I finally got one yesterday! The project starts during hump day this week so I gotta get the budget moving.
- I’ve taken up running. I ran for 5 days straight with Eisen twice a week. But I only managed to keep it a week because…
- I enrolled myself in swimming lessons. I will tell you more about it after I finish all my session classes. I am enjoying it and I look forward to writing it.
- I have aduthood reflections that I needed to write about two of my good friends moving abroad. I really hope to find time to write about this as a memory capsule.
- I’ve been putting off printing hard copies of travel photographs. I wish to get it done this summer.
- I was able to see my high school friends and had a quick trip down memory lane in our old high school. Our high school batch is currently working on a fund raising project to get the school’s wishlist done. It was actually nice to visit my old school. I had a lot of good memories of high school, although I wasn’t the brightest kid in school because I am lazy to do my academics. I now admit that. Actually, I am quite hesitant about highschool, it’s more of I’m a little embarrassed of what I used to be in high school so I get a little antsy about meeting my old teachers. I know some people get antsy about meeting their old classmates in highschool, but my feeling is more towards the teachers. I don’t know why.
- I’ve been meaning to read a book. I packed two books and my ipad of ebooks on an overnight trip at the beach during one long weekend and I never got to finish it. Which is good because I ended up catching up stories and spending time with my cousins. (And grateful that the beach we went too has very poor signal too!)
- I’ve been meaning to go on a vacation. I realized I have not had a proper vacation since last year and I was hoping to get one for my birthday. It’s nearing half the year 2017 and I haven’t had a vacation, yet. I hope to score good tickets too.
And so on.
Anyway, It’s half past six in the evening and I am still at work. I’ve been working on my anti-procrastination list for quite sometime and I hope it’s doing me good, work-wise.