We just came from a client meeting and ocular when we decided to drop by at Ted’s on our way home. I blogged about Ted’s before and now they’ve just recently opened a new event place.
Welcome to Ted’s Warehouse! Would you believe this place is only two months old as of this writing?
Here are some quick information about Ted’s Warehouse:
- It can accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Use of the place is up to 3 hours.
- Ted’s warehouse is exclusive to Ted’s catering service.
- Warehouse is not air conditioned.
- It has shabby chic feel, complementing the over-all feel of the restaurant.
- They have a huge parking area.
These are the chairs that they use:
We like the finishings of the chair. My sister is also a licensed interior designer so she knows when she sees a good make.
One of the owners, Gel, gave us a tour. She told us that the event place is formally opened for two months, and she’s the one who makes the pastries served at Ted’s restaurant.
Also, she gave us a tour of the rest of the place. Ted’s now have a Bed and Breakfast kind of accommodation which I will be blogging next!
For more information about Ted’s, click here.